15 November 2015

Hellboy

Whether I'm building a city or a fantasy layout, I love adding detail with interesting characters. There's an almost endless number of combinations you can make by mixing and matching body parts. I particularly enjoy attempting to recreate iconic pop culture characters.

Here's one of my mix-and-match results: Big Red himself, Hellboy. If you're not familiar with the graphic novels, you may have seen the movie.



The minifigure is made from 100% official parts - no custom decals or molds involved. In total, five different minifigures were raided to create the final figure.



To make your own version of my "Hellboy", you'll need the following parts.

Legs & torso: "Kyle" from the Lone Ranger Silver Mine Shootout
Left hand: Any red hand - in my case, taken from Captain America
Right hand: Boxer (collectible minifigure series 5)
Head: Red Skull
Horns: Red binoculars from the Lifeguard (collectible minifigure series 12)


Making an appearance in my "Comic-Con" themed display. Captain America's hidden shield hand is the one I swapped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...